Karenai Hana

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A head full of PS (not BS, mind you)

In fear of being sued for copyright issues, I humbly put forth a reinterpretation of les miz for stressed out folks... Enjoy (:

Everyday, we work for longer hours, we work with longer frowns, the worst is coming
Everyday, I wonder everyday, when will my sanity finally give up on me?

Don't think it about at this time, with all the work ahead of us, we will need our brains to work, for logic will be needed everyday...


Everyday, we'll remember the nights when we could movie marathon...

A head full of work
A life full of stress
I'm getting everything confused!
Oh no, for shame, I do not even know the day
Dear lecturer, won't you stop, will you care?

Okay that's about it for now... inspiration a bit dry. Lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home